Descripción del producto
Go tearing through the remote farmland of northern Punta Cana on this 3-hour buggy adventure. Explore a Dominican ranch, hidden caves and a natural swimming hole of underground water. Visit the secluded beach of Macao and enjoy the azure waters of the Caribbean beach.
Begin your adventure with convenient hotel pickup in Punta Cana. Head out on a 3-hour buggy adventure through the countryside. Travel to a quaint country ranch. Learn about the production of cocoa, coffee, tobacco, green tea leaves and Mama Juana (a Dominican aphrodisiac elixir).
Traverse the rocky, off-road byways with panoramic views of endless farmlands and distant mountains. Reach a deep natural swimming hole with a picturesque cave. Jump in the pool of underground water to cool off. Continue to a hidden countryside cave and retrace the muddy path to the shores of Macao Beach. Relax on this secluded section of beach lined with palm trees. Enter the pristine azure waters of the Caribbean beach. Sit back on the sand and soak up the beauty of your surroundings.
Return to your hotel at the end of the tour.
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking